A Magic RP site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is used for people who like to Roleplay. It's based off of eight different kinds of Magic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Reia
Lunch in the bazaar  I_vote_lcapLunch in the bazaar  I_voting_barLunch in the bazaar  I_vote_rcap 
AnbuXem
Lunch in the bazaar  I_vote_lcapLunch in the bazaar  I_voting_barLunch in the bazaar  I_vote_rcap 
Roxas
Astraea
Acemaster-P
Latest topics
» Lunch in the bazaar
Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 pm by Reia

» Acemaster-P's Character
Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 pm by Roxas

» Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]
Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 pm by Astraea

» Astraea Character Sheet
Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am by Roxas

» The Skyline Date
Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 pm by AnbuXem

» Announcement! Two New Magics are now introduced!
Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 am by Roxas

» Trip to the forest for training
Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:33 pm by AnbuXem

» The Mountain Range.
Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 pm by Roxas

» Solo [Mu] Rogue
Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Lunch in the bazaar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reia

Lunch in the bazaar  Empty
PostSubject: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Reaiamor
Heading to the bazaar for something to eat shi decides to head to an Italian restaurant
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:15 pm

Sebastian walked through the bazaar trying to find something to eat. He went into the same Italian restaurant to get some pizza.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:21 pm

Reiamor
When he gose into the restaurant it's very cold but it seems their is only another person in the room at the moment a white and blue fox the fox is sitting their waiting on hir order
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Sebastian looked at the fox. It was too cold for an air conditioner so he figured it was her. "So... I take it you know water magic."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Reiamor
" oh sorry sense no one else was around I thought I could lower the temperature of the room " the room gets warmer but if he comes to where shi is it will be very cold again
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Sebastian shook his head. "It's alright. I'm use to it any ways after sitting in mountains for about 190 years." He took a sip of his soda that he just got.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Reiamor
"Ah a light Mage" the room gets cold again "come sit down after ordering you food mine should be out soon enough "
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Sebastian pulled up a seat next to fox and sat next to her after ordering his pizza. "My name is Sebastian. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Reiamor
" Reiamor Sokin " shi said stretching some as a waiter enters the room the room got warmer hir plate is a big plate of hot spagittie shi starts to eat after mixing in salt and peeper
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Sebastian looked at the spaghetti. "That looks like a lot." Once he got his pizza he moved it to the table. "Watch this." He took a slice of pizza and rolled it up. He put the entire slice in his mouth and swallowed it whole.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Reiamor
Shi nods " well that's something " shi said as shi began to eat hir food " I take some home sense I love this food"
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Sebastian nodded as he took another slice. "Yeah. It's better food then the Japanese food. I don't understand how people can enjoy raw fish."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Reiamor
" to their credit I love their Candyed carrots and rice oh that stuff is good" shi smiles and continues to eat
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:17 pm

"Yeah. That stuff is good. Especially the ramen they make there." Sebastian ate the slice.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Reiamor
" true to bad their are not many ramen shops around hear " shi sghied as shi finished off half of the food and called for a box for hir food
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:30 pm

"Well maybe we could find someone to open one up." Sebastian swallowed two more slices and took a sip of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Reiamor
"Maybe at some point but for now I'm fine with those cup noodles you can get at the store those are surprisingly good right?"
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:36 pm

"Yeah. Although you kinda get some sort of styrofoam taste when you eat it. Hey, it's food though." Sebastian just realized he could just barely feel the coldness around Reiamor.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Reiamor
" yhea that's true " shi sghied " the packed ramen has been worse for me lately the noodles don't tast right anymore "
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Sebastian swallowed another slice of his pizza then asked for a box. "What about making your own? It can't be that hard can it?"
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Reiamor
" it is hard without a machine of some kind to help it's hard to get the size and shape right " the waiters comes out with two boxes shi places hir food in hir's
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Sebastain puts his food in the box. "I guess you're right there... Well there has to be another way to do it besides machines. Think about noodles in the past. Those were the best."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Reiamor
Shi nods " yhea the new ones in the packes are to stachy or some thing similar to that" shi got up " it was nice talking to you"
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Sebastian nodded back. "Nice talking to you. Visit me in the mountains sometime. Every once in awhile it gets lonely."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Reiamor
" oh and after we get to know each other a littel better I'll tell you wher I live " shi smiles and leves the air warms back up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the bazaar    Lunch in the bazaar  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch in the bazaar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Magic RP site. :: The World! :: The Town of Avalon :: The Bazaar-
Jump to: