A Magic RP site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is used for people who like to Roleplay. It's based off of eight different kinds of Magic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Reia
The Skyline Date I_vote_lcapThe Skyline Date I_voting_barThe Skyline Date I_vote_rcap 
AnbuXem
The Skyline Date I_vote_lcapThe Skyline Date I_voting_barThe Skyline Date I_vote_rcap 
Roxas
Astraea
Acemaster-P
Latest topics
» Lunch in the bazaar
The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 pm by Reia

» Acemaster-P's Character
The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 pm by Roxas

» Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]
The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 pm by Astraea

» Astraea Character Sheet
The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am by Roxas

» The Skyline Date
The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 pm by AnbuXem

» Announcement! Two New Magics are now introduced!
The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 am by Roxas

» Trip to the forest for training
The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:33 pm by AnbuXem

» The Mountain Range.
The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 pm by Roxas

» Solo [Mu] Rogue
The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Skyline Date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:39 pm

After a couple of hours of walking Sebastian reached to the top of the mountian with Reiamor. There was show on the ground and some rocks cleared of snow. "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Reiamor
Shi smiles widely " I love the snow I gusse it's just me being me " shi smile and starts to parlay in the snow
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Sebastian smiled and sat in the snow. "It's a nice side for you." He looked at the view on the city out in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Reiamor
" well it rarely snows hear even during the winter so every time I get to play in natural snow I'll go do it" shi smiles
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Sebastian smiles and made a little snowball. He through it at Reiamor and snickered.
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Reiamor
The snow ball stops in mid air " you can't get the drop on me" shi grins and makes severl snowballs and throws them at him
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Sebastian got hit with the snowballs and fell back into the snow. "Holy crap that's cold."
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Reiamor
" well you not so use to the cold as you say you are then" shi grins and makes severely more and makes them float around hir self " you redy for a volley?"
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Sebastian eyes widen. "Nope" He said and he hid behind one of the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Reiamor
Shi chuckles and the snow balls fall down to the ground " you ran away very fast " shi grins
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Sebastian poked his head out from behind the rock. "Well I think you make the snowballs colder then wht they are suppose to be."
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Reiamor
" relly? I don't think I did anything to them" shi said and made another snow ball and moves it to him" see if it's colder or not "
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Sebastian touched the snowball then immediately moved his hand away. "Very very much colder."
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Reiamor
" well I gusse my parents wher right when they said when I grow another tail my magic and power whould grow I wonder how cold I can make it because well you know my normal magic that makes the air cold? Well that's not my max output I'll have to try it at a latter point"
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Sebastian nodded. "Good. I don't wanna be a test subject." He sat on the rock and looked out to the city. "Beautiful isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:29 pm

Reiamor
Shi turns around and looks at the city " it dose to bad it's not night time if it was I bet it whould look even better" shi smiled and frowned " I wonder how this place will change over the thousands of years "hir voice sounds a bit sad
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Sebastian shrugged. "I guess we'll find out when we get to be that old."
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Reiamor
" well who knows what will happen all I know is that I will stay the same no matter what the only thing that will change is that I will constantly get more power hopefully I don't grow to powerful as you know the powerful will be scorned and be rejected at some point " shi sghis
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Sebastian shrugged. "Well if we do get scorned then we'll stand strong." He turned and smiled at Reiamor
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Reiamor
Shi smiled softly and decoded to lighten the mood and made the snow around him float shi grinned
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 pm

Sebastian looked at Reiamor with wide-eyes. "Oh no...please don't."
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Reiamor
" don't worry I deliberately made this snow warmer than the other snow " the snow soon rose above his head
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Sebastian looked up at the snow. "Alright.... I trust you." He closed his eyes ready for the snow to hit him
Back to top Go down
Reia

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Reiamor
The snow turns in to many snow balls and bombards him with snow balls
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Sebastian screamed and left as the snowballs pelted him. He wasn't shivering but he was a bit cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Skyline Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skyline Date   The Skyline Date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Skyline Date
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Magic RP site. :: The World! :: The Mountains-
Jump to: