A Magic RP site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is used for people who like to Roleplay. It's based off of eight different kinds of Magic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Reia
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_vote_lcapVenturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_voting_barVenturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_vote_rcap 
AnbuXem
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_vote_lcapVenturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_voting_barVenturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_vote_rcap 
Roxas
Astraea
Acemaster-P
Latest topics
» Lunch in the bazaar
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 pm by Reia

» Acemaster-P's Character
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 pm by Roxas

» Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 pm by Astraea

» Astraea Character Sheet
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am by Roxas

» The Skyline Date
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 pm by AnbuXem

» Announcement! Two New Magics are now introduced!
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 am by Roxas

» Trip to the forest for training
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:33 pm by AnbuXem

» The Mountain Range.
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 pm by Roxas

» Solo [Mu] Rogue
Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin

Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] Empty
PostSubject: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:49 am

Solo, deciding to disappear from the loudness of the city, began walking through the woods. Passing by the trees, not wanting to disturb the beauty of the surrounding area, walked deep into the forest. "Noise... I can see it, and there's just too much." He muttered to himself, as he accidentally found his way into the Dark Woods. "God damn it... The one place I make an attempt to avoid, I manage to make my way there." Solo said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticmagic.rpg-board.net
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:54 am

Reiamor
Deciding to try out hir new powers shi headed to a place shi knows will not be inhabited by any normal livening being the dark woods shi dreaded going their but it's the best place shi can try out hir powers

Shi was now wondering in the dark woods
Back to top Go down
Astraea

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:56 am

Astraea walks confidently near the deep woods, debating going inside as some of her friends, quite childishly dared her to go in there and stay for at least an hour. She hangs near where the woods transition into the area known as the deep woods, checking her staff before taking a few tentative steps inside. She looks around and shrugs. "Not that bad, kind of expected something terrible to happen but this is fine" She says to herself, walking deeper into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:59 am

Solo saw a tree standing out from the rest and walked to it. "All the other trees are dark... So why is this one lighter and glowing?" He asked aloud, aiming his staff at the base. "This isn't normal. I don't see anything too dangerous though..." Solo lowered his staff and stood against it, leaning on it. "Calm... That's what this tree is..." He muttered, slowly resting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:01 am

Koki
Shi found a somewhat clear spot and begins to practice hir normal field of cold that surrounds hirself expands greatly and becomes much colder some,what,below zero solo will,feel this cold down wind
Back to top Go down
Astraea

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 am

Walks through the rather unfamiliar terrain, looking around cautiously, staff held in both hands as she prepared to run into some unimaginable horror, basing off of stories she had heard about the dark woods and finding it to be so far a rather peaceful place. Stumbles over a log and falls on the ground, getting her robe dirty and becoming upset, letting out a few under-the-breath curses before standing up and dusting herself off.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:06 am

Solo began to shiver from the cold wind. "God damn... some water mage is getting a bit flaunty with their cold magic..." He said at his normal voice, slightly irritated. "I don't like doing this..." Solo said as he took his staff and covered himself in a warm space bubble. "So much better... Down side is that now I'll stand out if someone comes by..." Solo muttered.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:09 am

Koki
The find of cold continues to expand nearing both of them and it continues to get colder but it seems shi is,reaching hir limits soon..
Back to top Go down
Astraea

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:11 am

Shivers, rolling her eyes as she has the suspicion a water mage is doing it. Presuming them to be harmless but still quieting down and getting ready to fight if need be. "Should've brought something warmer, damn water mages."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:12 am

Solo began twirling his staff in his bubble. "I guess I might as well be ready for a fight... It's been a while... Maybe I can just stay out of sight and avoid any kind of brawl." He said, sighing. "So glad I can make bubbles to keep myself warm..."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:15 am

Koki
Once she enters hir field of cold the area will be frosting over and it will be a bit to cold for her sense it's below zero
Back to top Go down
Astraea

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:18 am

Backs up a little, feeling the chill increase and standing away from the area it's radiating from. She paces in place, taking a few more steps away to get away from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:20 am

Solo chose to leave his tree and began walking towards the source of the cold, spotting a lightning mage. "Oi, you." Solo said, an attempt to get the mage's attention.
Back to top Go down
Astraea

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:22 am

Looks cautiously at Solo, a look of brief anger flashes across her face. "Are you the one making it this damn cold?" She asks, lowering her staff to not convey a threat.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:25 am

"Check the robe and the bubble. Darkness mage." Solo said, gripping his staff. "I came to get away from the city and the noise. Then this bloody cold happened, so I went looking." He said, looking at you seeing a slight shake. "You seem cold. I can extend this bubble if you'd like." Solo offered, trying to not look threatening.
Back to top Go down
Astraea

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:27 am

Looks warily at him, expecting some kind of trick before nodding and stepping a bit closer, skin turning a little redder from the cold. "Yes, please do, have you found whoever's making this yet?" She says, looking around and seeing more or less nothing.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:33 am

"I've not found the person who caused it." Solo said, extending the bubble. "Just know this, it'll be a bit colder than it is inside now due to extending it." He said, the bubble surrounding the two mages. "Warmer though, right?" Solo asked.
Back to top Go down
Astraea

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:35 am

Lets out a sigh before nodding "Yeah, thanks, where do you think the water mage is though?" She says, once again canvassing the area, appreciating the new warmth but still feeling uncomfortable at trusting someone in a place she'd heard bad things about.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:42 am

"I've not a clue." He said, shaking his head. "It's really pissing me off though. I despise the cold." Solo said. "I'll try to keep the bubble as warm as I can." He said, looking around. "Eventually we'll find the guy or girl." He began twirling his staff, looking through trees.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:45 am

Reiamo
Starting to feel weak and tired from the excessive use of hir magic shi sat down and retracted hir filed of cold and reformed it around hirself with the normal amount of coldness shi is use to the area around hir is completely frozen over
Back to top Go down
Astraea

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:48 am

Notices a slight raise in temperature and looks at the mage who made the bubble. "You feel that? I think whoever it is is either moving away from here or is getting tired" She says, stretching her arms and rolling her neck, expecting a fight for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:50 am

Solo stuck his arm out from the bubble, feeling the original temperature of the woods. "It's gotta be the mage is getting tired." He said. "I'll take the bubble down in just a few minutes when I'm sure everything is the normal temperature again."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Reiamor
Shi continued to rest but the air will still be cold from all of the frozen plant 'life'
Back to top Go down
Astraea

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Puts arm out as well "Still pretty cold, mind If i stay in here until we find whoever's doing this?" She asks, pulling her arm back in and looking expectantly at Solo. "Oh, my names Astraea by the way"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:37 am

Solo looked at her and shrugged. "Fine with me. My name is Solo Mu Rogue." He said, looking around. I think I can locate the origin of the cold."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]   Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Magic RP site. :: The World! :: The Great Forest :: The Dark Woods-
Jump to: